Keystone Consulting Engineers, Inc., is an award-winning, multi-discipline civil engineering firm that has the reputation of delivering reliable, efficient and cost-effective services to all of Pennsylvania.
We have immediate opportunities for Engineers-in-Training (Civil Engineering) in our Wescosville, Pennsylvania office.
- Land development reviews for municipal work;
- Land development plan preparation;
- Traffic study review;
- Storm water management review;
- Preferred experience with PennDOT HOP plans;
- Preferred experience with NPDES permitting;
- Attend meetings (client), as requested;
- Applicant must have report writing ability and work with project team and office staff.
- Required Education: Bachelor of Science Degree from an ABET accredited school in engineering;
- Minimum years of experience: 4 years;
- Licensing: Pennsylvania EIT required, minimum; Pennsylvania PE license, must be on track and committed to obtain in the near future;
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD;
- Successful candidates will have a strong client service attitude, self-motivated/pro-active approach and the ability to manage a variety of tasks in a team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
To submit a resume with cover letter, please email: Contact: Bonnie Moyer, Human Resource Manager at email@example.com.
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering industry competitive salary and benefits.