Keystone Consulting Engineers, Inc., is an award-winning, multi-discipline civil engineering firm that has the reputation of delivering reliable, efficient and cost-effective services to all of Pennsylvania.
We have immediate opportunities for Engineers-in-Training (Civil Engineering) in our Wescosville, Pennsylvania office.
- Perform studies, design, permitting for land development and transportation projects;
- Attend client and public meetings for private and municipal clients (client management);
- Develop detailed design drawings and technical specifications for public works projects and bidding;
- Perform traffic analysis and design for PennDOT HOP projects;
- Knowledge of hydraulic analysis of storm water systems;
- Prepare E&S plans and PCSM plans and reports;
- Prepare storm water management designs and reports;
- Review land development plans and storm water facilities;
- Applicant must have report writing ability and work with project team and office staff.
- Required Education: Bachelor of Science Degree from an ABET accredited school in engineering;
- Minimum years of experience: 2 years in all facets of design/plan preparation;
- Licensing: Pennsylvania EIT certificate required, minimum;
- Proficient knowledge of DEP standards for E&S and PCSM requirements;
- Proficient knowledge of storm water management and storm sewer design;
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD background required, Civil 3D, knowledge of Traffic and Storm Water software programs;
- Successful candidates will have a strong client service attitude, self-motivated/pro-active approach and the ability to manage a variety of tasks in a team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
To submit a resume with cover letter, please email: Contact: Bonnie Moyer, Human Resource Manager at email@example.com.
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering industry competitive salary and benefits.