Keystone Consulting Engineers, Inc., is an award-winning, multi-discipline civil engineering firm that has the reputation of delivering reliable, efficient and cost-effective services to all of Pennsylvania.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Field Construction Inspector in our Wescosville office.
- Perform field construction observation for compliance and produce detailed documentation
- Review civil site construction plans
- Assist with design review calculations
- Recording and organizing progress files, email correspondence, design alterations and project status.
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Required Education: High School Diploma/GED, Associates degree or technical diploma a plus
- Industry training or certifications are a plus
- Minimum years of experience: 2 years
- Knowledge of construction methods and fundamentals
- Knowledge of municipal regulations and requirements
- Basic understanding of engineering principles and practices, project scheduling and deadlines, and good communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with contractors, other departments and the public; ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Computer skills required: Windows, Microsoft Office
- Ability to work outside on foot for extended periods of time
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel to project sites within the Lehigh Valley, PA
To submit a resume with cover letter, please email:
Contact: Bonnie Moyer, Human Resource Manager at email@example.com
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering industry competitive salary and benefits.