Join Our Team
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an award-winning, multi-discipline civil & consulting engineering and surveying firm that has the reputation of delivering reliable, efficient and cost-effective services to all of Pennsylvania.
The Company is founded on a unique management approach which delegates total authority for each client or project to specific, qualified individuals. This provides a more direct link between the client and our firm and eliminates the administrative overhead associated with a “top-down” management style. This management philosophy provides cost-effective engineering services.
The company promotes continued growth through seminars, education, and on-the-job training. The result of this management style and educational program is evident by the low employee turnover and corresponding high average years of service per employee. We believe our greatest asset to be our dedicated and empowered employees, who have generated a tradition of exceptional customer service.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes, but not limited to; paid over-time, medical, dental & vision plans, 401k retirement plan with company match contributions. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the range of benefits available to them.
To learn more about Keystone Consulting Engineers, please visit us at www.kceinc.com.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Land Surveyor in our Bethlehem, PA office.
- Interact with clients and staff, collect field data.
- Organization of daily workload.
- Perform ALTA, boundary, topographic, construction stakeout, and as-built surveys.
- Maintain accurate records, and documentation including field notes.
- Communicates with clients, and the public at large.
- Knowledge necessary to operate surveying instruments needed to complete different types of field survey work assignments.
- Willingness and ability to work both in the field and in the office.
- Required Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- SIT preferred.
- Knowledge of construction methods and fundamentals.
- Knowledge and experience of boundary and topographic surveying.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work on several projects at the same time.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, and Carlson software.
- Ability to carry up to 50 lbs. of survey equipment, in varying types of weather.
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license.
To submit a resume with cover letter, please email:
Bonnie Meledandri, HR Manager at email@example.com.
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.