Keystone Consulting Engineers, Inc., is an award-winning, multi-discipline civil engineering firm that has the reputation of delivering reliable, efficient and cost-effective services to all of Pennsylvania.
We have immediate opportunities for a Pennsylvania Licensed Civil Engineer in our Wescosville, Pennsylvania office.
- Perform studies, design, permitting and project management for land development, water and wastewater systems, water distribution systems and transportation projects;
- Attend client and public meetings for private and municipal clients (client management);
- Develop detailed design drawings and technical specifications for piping, pumps, equipment and controls for public bidding;
- Design of water and wastewater treatment plants;
- Knowledge of hydraulic analysis of water and wastewater systems and storm sewers;
- Perform traffic analysis and design for PennDOT HOP projects;
- Municipal review of land development plans and coordination with Township staff;
- Applicant must have report writing ability and work with project team and office staff.
- Required Education: Bachelor of Science Degree from an ABET accredited school in engineering;
- Minimum years of experience: 5 years in all facets of design/plan preparation for Water Systems, Wastewater Systems, Land Developments, and Municipal Improvement Projects;
- Licensing: Pennsylvania PE license required, minimum;
- Construction management experience;
- Knowledge of PA DEP Standards and Regulatory Compliance;
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, KYPIPE/Pipe 2010;
- Successful candidates will have a strong client service attitude, self-motivated/pro-active approach and the ability to manage a variety of tasks in a team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
To submit a resume with cover letter, please email: Contact: Bonnie Moyer, Human Resource Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering industry competitive salary and benefits.