Commercial and municipal clients of Keystone Consulting Engineers (KCE), have access to a qualified and highly-experienced team of traffic engineering professionals, offering a wide range of Highway and Traffic related services – on time and within budget. From inception to project completion, our comprehensive services help our clients realize their goals, while always remaining sensitive to their needs and priorities. It’s this professionalism, the total focus on service, historical local knowledge, and the expertise of our traffic engineering team in dealing with municipal and PennDOT regulations, including the Highway Occupancy Permit application process, that sets us apart, making KCE the ‘Engineering firm of choice since 1972’ – with both municipal and commercial clients. KCE provides a diverse array of engineering services, such as: Surveying, Design, Permitting, Stakeout and Construction Inspection.
The following are some of the highway/traffic disciplines for which KCE provides iservices to its private and municipal clients:
• Highway and Local Roadway Projects: traffic signal projects, transportation projects, new roadway construction, roadway widening, road- way reconstruction and roadway overlay projects.
• Traffic Signal Services: traffic signal warrant analysis, permit preparation, installation, modification and upgrades, left turn phase justification, re- timing, and closed loop system design.
•Transportation Studies: traffic impact studies, feasibility studies, transportation planning, traffic analysis for land use planning, traffic studies for capital improvement programs, trip generation and distribution, traffic signal timing and coordination, multi-way stop analysis, speed limit posting, No Parking studies, other studies including weight limit posting, sight distance evaluations, and other site specific sign posting.
• Highway/Traffic Services: survey work, roadway design, intersection and signal design, turning movement analysis, guiderail investigation, evaluation and design, culvert design and analysis, storm sewer design and analysis, project specification and bid document preparation, and contract administration and construction management and inspection.
• Municpal Services: include being a Municipal Traffic Engineer responsible for the oversight of Township traffic signal operation and timing and the review of Traffic Impact Studies and traffic signal installation requirements.
• Other services include the performance of manual vehicular turning-movement counts with automated and manual data recorders.