Join Our Team
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an award-winning, multi-discipline civil & consulting engineering and surveying firm that has the reputation of delivering reliable, efficient and cost-effective services to all of Pennsylvania.
The Company is founded on a unique management approach which delegates total authority for each client or project to specific, qualified individuals. This provides a more direct link between the client and our firm and eliminates the administrative overhead associated with a “top-down” management style. This management philosophy provides cost-effective engineering services.
The company promotes continued growth through seminars, education, and on-the-job training. The result of this management style and educational program is evident by the low employee turnover and corresponding high average years of service per employee. We believe our greatest asset to be our dedicated and empowered employees, who have generated a tradition of exceptional customer service.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes, but not limited to; paid over-time, medical, dental & vision plans, 401k retirement plan with company match contributions. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the range of benefits available to them.
To learn more about Keystone Consulting Engineers, please visit us at www.kceinc.com.
We have immediate opportunities for Engineers-in-Training (Civil Engineering) in our Wescosville, PA office.
- Land development reviews for municipal work;
- Land development plan preparation;
- Traffic study review;
- Storm water management review;
- Preferred experience with PennDOT HOP plans;
- Preferred experience with NPDES permitting;
- Attend meetings (client), as requested;
- Applicant must have report writing ability and work with project team and office staff.
- Required Education: Bachelor of Science Degree from an ABET accredited school in engineering;
- Minimum years of experience: 4 years;
- Licensing: Pennsylvania EIT required, minimum; Pennsylvania PE license, must be on track and committed to obtain in the near future;
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD;
- Successful candidates will have a strong client service attitude, self-motivated/pro-active approach and the ability to manage a variety of tasks in a team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
To submit a resume with cover letter, please email:
Bonnie Meledandri, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.