Join Our Team
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an award-winning, multi-discipline civil & consulting engineering and surveying firm that has the reputation of delivering reliable, efficient and cost-effective services to all of Pennsylvania.
The Company is founded on a unique management approach which delegates total authority for each client or project to specific, qualified individuals. This provides a more direct link between the client and our firm and eliminates the administrative overhead associated with a “top-down” management style. This management philosophy provides cost-effective engineering services.
The company promotes continued growth through seminars, education, and on-the-job training. The result of this management style and educational program is evident by the low employee turnover and corresponding high average years of service per employee. We believe our greatest asset to be our dedicated and empowered employees, who have generated a tradition of exceptional customer service.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes, but not limited to; paid over-time, medical, dental & vision plans, 401k retirement plan with company match contributions. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the range of benefits available to them.
To learn more about Keystone Consulting Engineers, please visit us at www.kceinc.com.
We have immediate opportunities for a Civil Project Engineer in our Allentown, PA office.
We are looking for individuals with one or more of the following areas of expertise:
- Stormwater design and analysis including preparation of detailed studies, analyses and permitting for land development projects;
- Highway and Intersection design for municipal projects and private clients;
- Traffic Signal Analysis and Design and preparation of Traffic Studies;
- Water and sewer design and analysis for municipal water and sewer projects;
- Land development and storm water facility review
- Preparation of grading plans for stormwater facilities and land development projects;
- Required Education: Bachelor of Science Degree from an ABET accredited school in engineering.
- Minimum: 5 to 10 years of experience in design and plan preparation for Subdivisions, Land Developments, Transportation and Municipal Improvement Projects.
- Licensing: Pennsylvania PE license or EIT certificate required.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, strong AutoCAD skills required, Civil 3D.
- Successful candidates will have a strong client service attitude and self-motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with good Project Management skills;
- Must be able to lead a project team and office staff.
To submit a resume with cover letter, please email:
Bonnie Meledandri, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.