Join Our Team
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an award-winning, multi-discipline civil & consulting engineering and surveying firm that has the reputation of delivering reliable, efficient and cost-effective services to all of Pennsylvania.
The Company is founded on a unique management approach which delegates total authority for each client or project to specific, qualified individuals. This provides a more direct link between the client and our firm and eliminates the administrative overhead associated with a “top-down” management style. This management philosophy provides cost-effective engineering services.
The company promotes continued growth through seminars, education, and on-the-job training. The result of this management style and educational program is evident by the low employee turnover and corresponding high average years of service per employee. We believe our greatest asset to be our dedicated and empowered employees, who have generated a tradition of exceptional customer service.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes, but not limited to; paid over-time, medical, dental & vision plans, 401k retirement plan with company match contributions. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the range of benefits available to them.
To learn more about Keystone Consulting Engineers, please visit us at www.kceinc.com.
We have an immediate opportunity for an Administrative Assistant in our Bethlehem, PA office.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Typing documents/maintain records and filing system as assigned.
- Coordinate conferences and meetings.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail.
- Copy and bind reports.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Signs for deliveries when necessary and notifies recipient.
- Maintain company database on Microsoft Access.
- Type contract specifications, upload on-line and maintain records.
- Assists Project Managers with the correspondence and communications required for projects and serving clients.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel) Access knowledge a plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail with accuracy.
- Good problem-solving.
- Performance of diverse duties requiring confidentiality.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work load.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping, filing, data management.
- PA Notary Public; or willing to obtain a PA Notary commission.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED. College courses/degree a plus.
- 2+ years experience in a clerical/administrative position.
Monday – Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
To submit a resume with cover letter, please email:
Bonnie Meledandri, HR Manager at email@example.com.
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.