Join Our Team
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an award-winning, multi-discipline civil & consulting engineering and surveying firm that has the reputation of delivering reliable, efficient and cost-effective services to all of Pennsylvania.
The Company is founded on a unique management approach which delegates total authority for each client or project to specific, qualified individuals. This provides a more direct link between the client and our firm and eliminates the administrative overhead associated with a “top-down” management style. This management philosophy provides cost-effective engineering services.
The company promotes continued growth through seminars, education, and on-the-job training. The result of this management style and educational program is evident by the low employee turnover and corresponding high average years of service per employee. We believe our greatest asset to be our dedicated and empowered employees, who have generated a tradition of exceptional customer service.
Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families are demonstrated throughout the range of benefits available to them.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes, but not limited to:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid over-time
- Medical plans – a HDHP with an HSA (Health Savings Account) or traditional co-payment plan
- Voluntary dental & vision plans
- Company paid Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- Company paid Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance
- Supplemental insurances offered
- Flexible spending account programs
- 401k Traditional and Roth retirement plans with company matching contributions
- College Savings plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days
- Flexible work schedules as determined by department
- Casual dress code
To learn more about Keystone Consulting Engineers, please visit us at www.kceinc.com
We have an opportunity for a Municipal Construction Project Manager
We are looking for an individual with one or more of the following areas of expertise:
- Collaborate with engineers, developers, contractors and municipal officials;
- Review ongoing project schedules to understand any delays, emergencies and problems that may arise;
- Report project progress including maintenance and agreement expiration dates, status of punch list and status of security to the municipality;
- Ability to explain contract and technical matters to others in a clear and concise manner;
- Present written and verbal updates to municipal officials;
- Review project cost estimates, along with work timetables;
- Prepare project specifications, engineers estimate’s and bid documents for projects in default;
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions;
- In-depth understanding of the construction industry;
- Self-motivated and self-directed;
- Ability to physically perform the duties to work in the environmental conditions required of a position in this class.
- Required Education: Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent experience;
- Licensing: Pennsylvania P.E. or EIT a plus;
- Minimum years of experience: 5 years;
- Strong Leadership skills in managing construction inspectors, delegating tasks to field and office personnel;
- Strong written skills required to prepare proposals, corrective action reports, project updates, and documentation to the municipality;
- Knowledge of construction methods and fundamentals;
- Knowledge of municipal regulations and requirements;
- Basic understanding of engineering principles and practices, project scheduling and deadlines, and good communication skills;
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with contractors, other departments and the public; ability to follow written and oral instructions;
- Computer skills required: Windows, Microsoft Office, One Note, Excel and Outlook;
- Ability to work outside on foot for extended periods of time;
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license;
- Willingness to travel to project sites within the Lehigh Valley, PA.
Join our team and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are welcomed, and where you can expand your knowledge and experience.
To submit a resume with cover letter, please email:
Bonnie Meledandri, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.