Join Our Team
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an award-winning, multi-discipline civil & consulting engineering and surveying firm that has the reputation of delivering reliable, efficient and cost-effective services to all of Pennsylvania.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Professional Geologist in our Bethlehem, PA office.
- Provide in-house technical support for stormwater infiltration, water supply, and sinkhole evaluations, for environmental and geotechnical projects.
- Conduct environmental field investigations, and data collection.
- Ability to work with design teams to incorporate geotechnical aspects into site designs.
- Required Education: Bachelor of Science Degree from an ABET accredited school in Geology.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Licensing: Pennsylvania PE license required.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office
- Successful candidates will have a strong client service attitude and self-motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To submit a resume with cover letter, please email:
Bonnie Meledandri, HR Manager at email@example.com.Keystone Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.