Join Our Team
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an award-winning, multi-discipline civil & consulting engineering and surveying firm that has the reputation of delivering reliable, efficient and cost-effective services to all of Pennsylvania.
The Company is founded on a unique management approach which delegates total authority for each client or project to specific, qualified individuals. This provides a more direct link between the client and our firm and eliminates the administrative overhead associated with a “top-down” management style. This management philosophy provides cost-effective engineering services.
The company promotes continued growth through seminars, education, and on-the-job training. The result of this management style and educational program is evident by the low employee turnover and corresponding high average years of service per employee. We believe our greatest asset to be our dedicated and empowered employees, who have generated a tradition of exceptional customer service.
Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the range of benefits available to them.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes, but not limited to:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid over-time
- Medical plans – a HDHP with an HSA (Health Savings Account) or traditional co-payment plan
- Voluntary dental & vision plans
- Company paid Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- Company paid Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance
- Supplemental insurances offered
- Flexible spending account programs
- 401k Traditional and Roth retirement plans with company matching contributions
- College Savings plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days
- Flexible work schedules as determined by department
- Casual dress code
We have immediate opportunities for a Senior Civil Engineer in our Allentown, Bethlehem, and Kresgeville, PA offices.
We are looking for individuals with expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Traffic Analysis and Design, and preparation of Traffic Studies;
- Roadway Safety, Intersection Design and Municipal Highway Projects;
- Land Development and Storm water facility design and review;
- Water and Sewer design, analysis and review;
- Municipal Engineering;
- Experience in attending public meetings for private and municipal clients.
- Required Education: Bachelor of Science Degree from an ABET accredited school in engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in design and plan preparation for Subdivisions, Land Developments, Stormwater, Transportation and Municipal Improvement Projects.
- Licensing: Pennsylvania PE license required.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, strong AutoCAD skills required, Civil 3D.
- Successful candidates will have a strong client service attitude and self-motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have efficient Project Management and Supervisory skills;
To submit a resume with cover letter, please email:
Bonnie Meledandri, HR Manager at email@example.com.
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.