Join our team as a Survey/CAD Technician in order to design and map out your career at KCE.
- Operation of survey equipment and collection of precise data in the field
- Perform computations and computer-aided drafting in the office
- Create survey plans and exhibits
- Perform ALTA, boundary, topographic, construction stakeout, and as-built surveys
- Client communication
- Knowledge necessary to operate surveying instruments needed to complete different types of field survey work assignments
- Willingness and ability to work both in the field and in the office
- Willingness to learn and situationally adapt
- Good communicator
- Basic math skills
- Organized, punctual, and accountable
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work on several projects at the same time.
- Ability to interpret drawings/plans
- Ability to solve problems
- Able to lift and carry 25+ lbs of survey equipment and materials
- Be able to work outdoors in all seasons
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Preferred – any prior land surveying or construction experience
Join our team and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are welcomed, and where you can expand your knowledge and experience.
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.