Keystone Consulting Engineers, Inc., is an award-winning, multi-discipline civil engineering firm that has the reputation of delivering reliable, efficient and cost-effective services to all of Pennsylvania.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Survey/CAD Technician in our Bethlehem, PA office.
- Assisting PLS by operating survey equipment and collecting precise data in the field.
- Perform computations and computer-aided drafting in the office.
- Create survey plans and other exhibits.
- Perform ALTA, boundary, topographic, construction stakeout, and as-built surveys.
- Communicates with clients and the public at large.
- Knowledge necessary to operate surveying instruments needed to complete different types of field survey work assignments.
- Willingness and ability to work both in the field and in the office.
- Required Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- SIT required.
- Years of experience: 2+ years in land surveying and data collection.
- Knowledge of construction methods and fundamentals.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of boundary and topographic surveying.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work on several projects at the same time.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Ability to carry up to 50 lbs. of survey equipment, in varying types of weather
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license
To submit a resume with cover letter, please email:
Contact: Bonnie Meledandri, Human Resource Manager at email@example.com
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering industry competitive salary and benefits.