Join Our Team
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an award-winning, multi-discipline civil & consulting engineering and surveying firm that has the reputation of delivering reliable, efficient and cost-effective services to all of Pennsylvania.
The Company is founded on a unique management approach which delegates total authority for each client or project to specific, qualified individuals. This provides a more direct link between the client and our firm and eliminates the administrative overhead associated with a “top-down” management style. This management philosophy provides cost-effective engineering services.
The company promotes continued growth through seminars, education, and on-the-job training. The result of this management style and educational program is evident by the low employee turnover and corresponding high average years of service per employee. We believe our greatest asset to be our dedicated and empowered employees, who have generated a tradition of exceptional customer service.
Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the range of benefits available to them.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes, but not limited to:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid over-time
- Medical plans – a HDHP with an HSA (Health Savings Account) or traditional co-payment plan
- Voluntary dental & vision plans
- Company paid Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- Company paid Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance
- Supplemental insurances offered
- Flexible spending account programs
- 401k Traditional and Roth retirement plans with company matching contributions
- College Savings plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days
- Flexible work schedules as determined by department
- Casual dress code
We have an immediate opportunity for a Survey/CAD Technician in our Bethlehem, PA office.
- Assisting PLS by operating survey equipment and collecting precise data in the field.
- Perform computations and computer-aided drafting in the office.
- Create survey plans and other exhibits.
- Perform ALTA, boundary, topographic, construction stakeout, and as-built surveys.
- Communicates with clients and the public at large.
- Knowledge necessary to operate surveying instruments needed to complete different types of field survey work assignments.
- Willingness and ability to work both in the field and in the office.
- Required Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- SIT required.
- Years of experience: 2+ years in land surveying and data collection.
- Knowledge of construction methods and fundamentals.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of boundary and topographic surveying.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work on several projects at the same time.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Ability to carry up to 50 lbs. of survey equipment, in varying types of weather.
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license.
To submit a resume with cover letter, please email:
Bonnie Meledandri, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.