Keystone Consulting Engineers, Inc. is seeking a qualified zoning professional to join our team. The qualified applicant will serve as a consultant to our municipal clients which include Pennsylvania Townships and Boroughs. The Zoning Professional will also support KCE’s commercial development department with analysis of existing zoning laws and will provide testimony in Zoning Hearing Board applications.
Knowledge: (demonstrated experienced in..)
- The PA Municipalities Planning Code (MPC)
- Zoning Appeals, Variances, Special Exceptions and Conditional Use Applications
- Administrative Duties of a Zoning Officer as related to issuance of Building and Zoning Permits
- Zoning Assessments for Due Diligences
- Plan Review to ensure Zoning Code Compliance
- Basic knowledge of Tax Parcel and County Assessment research
- Preparation of Enforcement Notices to ensure Zoning Code Compliance
Additional Skills: (preferred by not required)
- Preparation of Zoning Amendments (Text and Map Changes)
- Development of Zoning Map Overlay Districts
- Agricultural and Openspace Zoning Ordinances
- Basic knowledge of municipal Subdivision & Land Development ordinances
- Basic knowledge of Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.