Environmental sensitivity is not only an aspiration at Keystone Consulting Engineers (KCE), it’s a professional commitment. KCE’s staff of professional engineers and professional geologist provides our clients with a wide array of environmental engineering services, built on powerful geotechnical, hydrogeological and environmental expertise. Having all of these resources ‘in-house’ creates an extremely efficient and cost effective result for our clients.
Furthermore, the varied environmental credentials and experience of our staff, combined with KCE’s very close working relationship with the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) and local county conservation districts, enables us to successfully manage the various approval processes for our clients.
• infiltration testing
• wetlands delineation
• water supply and geotechnical project
• Phase I & II environmental assessments
• sinkhole mitigation and general earthwork in karst terrains
• environmental science
• floodplain studies and groundwater modeling,
• stormwater management design,
• NPDES permitting,
• waterway dam and encroachment permitting,
•Demonstration of 4-Log Treatment of Viruses
•Public Water System Monitoring Waivers
• Wastewater Management
• KCE also offers expertise with Infiltration/Inflow analyses, and sewer system evaluation surveys and remediation projects for our clients