Join our team as a Staff Traffic Engineer and work with other licensed traffic engineers on exciting highway and traffic projects.
- Assist in preparing design plans for highway and traffic projects for both municipal and private clients;
- Assist in running Synchro and HCS capacity analyses for traffic studies;
- Assist in traffic signal design and analysis;
- Assist in preparing traffic study reports for intersection design and roadway improvements;
- Assist in preparing Studies that involve Parking Restrictions, Pavement Markings, Sight Distance, Signage and Speed Limits,
- Work with a multi-disciplinary project team and office staff to complete tasks;
- Organize and prepare submissions for municipal and commercial clients;
- Attend staff and client meetings as needed to assist Project Manager.
- Required Education: Bachelor of Science Degree from an ABET accredited school in Engineering;
- Experience: 1-5 years preferred but not required in design environment;
- Licensing: Pennsylvania EIT license preferred or in progress;
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Synchro and HCS;
- Successful candidates shall have a positive attitude and be self-motivated;
- Successful candidates shall have excellent report writing skills and verbal communication skills.
Join our team and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are welcomed, and where you can expand your knowledge and experience.
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.