Keystone Consulting Engineers, Inc., is an award-winning, multi-discipline civil engineering firm that has the reputation of delivering reliable, efficient and cost-effective services to all of Pennsylvania.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Professional Land Surveyor in our Bethlehem, PA office.
- Interact with clients and staff, collect field data.
- Organization of daily workload.
- Perform ALTA, boundary, topographic, construction stakeout, and as-built surveys.
- Maintain accurate records, and documentation including field notes.
- Communicates with clients, municipalities, and the public at large.
- Knowledge necessary to operate surveying instruments needed to complete different types of field survey work assignments.
- Willingness and ability to work both in the field and in the office.
- Required Education: Associates Degree in Surveying or related field.
- Years of experience: 6+ managing projects.
- Professional Land Surveyor License in PA.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Carlson software.
- Knowledge of construction methods and fundamentals.
- Knowledge and experience of boundary and topographic surveying.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work on several projects at the same time.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Carlson software.
- Ability to carry up to 50 lbs. of survey equipment, in varying types of weather.
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Travel required.
To submit a resume with cover letter, please email: Bonnie Meledandri, Human Resource Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering industry competitive salary and benefits.