Join our team as a Senior Traffic Engineer and travel into a world of exciting projects, motivating and challenging opportunities and being able to work with other team members and passionate clients in order to meet their traffic and highway needs and goals.
- Supervise and manage Projects involving Traffic Analysis, Signal Design and Preparation of Traffic Studies;
- Supervise and manage Projects involving Roadway Safety, Intersection Design and Municipal Highway Projects;
- Supervise and manage Studies that involve Parking Restrictions, Pavement Markings, Sight Distance, Signage and Speed Limits,
- Work with Clients on Traffic Signal Maintenance Issues and Operations, Coordination with Township Signal Maintenance Contractor and PennDOT with Signal Permitting;
- Work with Staff on various Land Development and Site Design concepts;
- Review of municipal subdivision and land development applications, traffic impact studies and zoning requirements;
- Manage a variety of tasks in a team environment with multiple project deadlines;
- Attend client and public meetings for private and municipal clients;
- Provide representation at Public Meetings and Expert Testimony;
- Supervise and manage a multi-disciplinary project team and office staff.
- Required Education: Bachelor of Science Degree from an ABET accredited school in Engineering;
- Experience: Minimum 10 years in analysis, design and plan preparation for Transportation and Municipal Improvement Projects;
- Licensing: Pennsylvania PE license required;
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Synchro/SimTraffic and HCS capacity analysis software;
- Successful candidates shall have a strong client service attitude and self-motivation;
- Successful candidates shall be able to build and maintain relationships with clients and staff;
- Successful Candidates shall have excellent written and verbal communication skills with efficient Project Management and Supervisory skills.
Join our team and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are welcomed, and where you can expand your knowledge and experience.
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.