Join our team as a Staff Municipal Engineer and work with other licensed professionals and staff to help our clients meet their planning and municipal goals.
- Assist in review of land development plans and stormwater management plans for both municipal and private clients;
- Assist in preparing detailed studies and analyses, including design work and permitting for stormwater and land development projects;
- Assist in reviewing and or preparing grading plans for stormwater facilities and land development projects;
- Must have excellent report writing skills and verbal communication skills;
- Must be able to work with a project team and office staff.
- Required Education: Bachelor of Science Degree from an ABET accredited school in Engineering;
- Experience: 1-5 years in design environment;
- Licensing: Pennsylvania EIT license preferred or in progress;
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD;
- Successful candidates will have a positive attitude and be self-motivated.
Join our team and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are welcomed, and where you can expand your knowledge and experience.
Keystone Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.